Sunday, 6 August 2017

RakshaBandhan Special

��From taking her to barber shop on bicycle when she was 6 to buying her a  scooty when she was 22  ... He became her favorite  hero !!
�� From making her use  paint in computer when she was 9  to making her use ATM card when she was 16... He became her  best guide !!
��From scolding her for eating  road-side samosa when she was 11 to scolding her for eating cheese burst pizza when she was 21 ... He was the  most hated person  !!
��From teaching her "2×2=4" when she was 5 to teaching her  electromagnetic forces  when she was 17 ..He became her best teacher !!
�� From catching her stealing chocolates from the fridge when she was 8 to catching her texting her bf when she was 18  . he was her best secret keeper .
��From making her understand the number of zeroes after 1 when she was 8 to making her understand GST when she was 22 , he was her  best master !! 
⚡He was no less than a mother ,when he cooked for her when their cook was on leave during her entrance exams !!
⚡He was no less than a Father ,when he was sitting outside her  exam centre on a hot  sunny day for 3 hours  when she wrote her entrance papers in an AIR CONDITIONED hall !!
⚡He was no less than a sister when he helped her in choosing  between Grey and dark grey jeans !!
⚡he was no less than a friend , when he talked life ..about how people cheat and how boys think & gave her more matured eyes to see the world ... !!
��To the most strict person she has in her life...
��To the person who lacks tear glands 
��To the person because of whom she will carry " Dr " prefix on her name .
��To the person who never compliments her ...
��To the person who still sees her as a spoon-fed baby
��To the person who never  says "I Love You "
��To the person who has always played a perfect role of every possible relationship in a girl's life !!

Here is a small note for you -
��Bhaiya, when I score less.. The  only  person I get scared of is 'you' ...
��The only   family member I never tell about my hangouts to  is 'you' for  You may ask  " when did I last open my books??"
��no doubt , there is a thing called 'hate' inside my heart ... When you say 'NO' to  the things I really crave and wanna buy !!
�� you seem the  most heartless person to me ,  when my hardwork has no level in your dictionary and you ask me to learn and work more and more everyday  !! You ask me to skip parties !! I  mean... seriously?why should I ?

But then , there are things  beyond the curtain ..which you never show ...for which you should be loved and considered as the best brother in the universe.. !!
Oh man,  I should not reveal but yeah.... ..
�� I could sense the fullness in your heart ... When you called to inform that you received rakhi !!
��I could sense how proud you were when I scored good marks..
�� I could sense how scared you were when I first rode scooty
�� I could sense Your Care  in your repeated calls during my journey !!
��I could sense your perfect  guardianship .. When you bought me things I needed and not the  things I wanted!!
And  I could sense your love everytime you scolded me ...

Bhaiya , believe you me , I always had a  mother other than Mummy . A father other than Papa.. A sister other than Didi... A  friend other than my Gang .... And it was all "You" !! But to your notice.. I only have 1 brother ... Because it takes a whole lot of ultra love and responsibilities to be a BROTHER ... And no one else can be that to me other than you !! You are a definition of BROTHER !!

I owe you a lot bhaiya.... But then.. You never consider me big enough to owe anything to  anyone.. So let's continue our so called commensalism relationship where I will forever derive  benefits from you ..with nothing to give in return !!
But ... If you allow, for once I want to be a grown up  girl to you ..to say  a heavy line that..
          
               " I LOVE YOU BHAIYA "

9 comments:

  1. A bowl full of emotions what else can be a better gift than this...... Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have expressed it so well that I could connect each and every line.. �� it was truly amazing �� keep it up��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember every moment but yes we never thank our brother in return well .We share unique bond

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing yaar.....I can't stop relating it to bhai....you gave goosebumps yaar....emotions are mine words are yours keeping going gal...you have to height greater heights

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A girls second love after her father is her brother.. The constant guide and the best support and an annoyance too 😁😁 very well written Pallu.. Superb job.. Loved it 😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice palloo... U r great n it was full of emotions n feeling of blessed too�� ... beautifully written by you ����

    ReplyDelete

Let's slow down !!

This 30-60seconds reel culture is taking too much from us. I find people losing interest halfway through conversations. Their minds wander i...