Date 29/09/2017
Time - 2:47AM
Dear jenny ...
Sitting at a distance of 50cm ... I could receive the strongest vibes coming from him which worked as a diclofenac gel to my wounds... which ached since years !! Yes, it was me & him sitting together in a park near my hostel !! For few minutes, He looked past my nervousness and stared at a tree .... but then, someone had to break the silence ...so i asked ... "How are you ?? "
He didn't reply.. But gave an incomplete smile !! What did that mean ??? Ughhhh.. most of the times he's beyond my level of understanding !! Over messages too.. Never have he ever given a direct answer to any of my queries !! Jenny , had he not been my love .. I would have punched him hard for not being direct in anything he wants to convey !!
Suddenly , I heard him saying ..." Don't you miss me ?"
That brought a full stop to my heart beats for few seconds ... My reply was tucked inside me.. But I had no perfect choice of words to answer him !! Never can a language describe what I had to say ... But my eyes definitely answered ... !!
Yeah , tears rolled down ...!! I took out a handkerchief (which I hardly carry ) from the brown leather side-bag.. and wiped away those useless liquid denser than water from my eyes !!
"No.. I'm too busy to miss you "....finally I opened my mouth!! I wanted him to believe what I had just said !! He smiled again ... !! Poor me !! I can't even lie properly in front of him !!
" I miss you too " A voice was heard .. !!
Jenny ... No exaggeration , but yes , I did feel as if .. he said something that meant the world to me !! It soothed my soul
"I always knew that he cares ... He was worth the wait " my heart giggled and the above mentioned distance of 50 cm was reduced to 1/4th !!
He didn't reply.. But gave an incomplete smile !! What did that mean ??? Ughhhh.. most of the times he's beyond my level of understanding !! Over messages too.. Never have he ever given a direct answer to any of my queries !! Jenny , had he not been my love .. I would have punched him hard for not being direct in anything he wants to convey !!
Suddenly , I heard him saying ..." Don't you miss me ?"
That brought a full stop to my heart beats for few seconds ... My reply was tucked inside me.. But I had no perfect choice of words to answer him !! Never can a language describe what I had to say ... But my eyes definitely answered ... !!
Yeah , tears rolled down ...!! I took out a handkerchief (which I hardly carry ) from the brown leather side-bag.. and wiped away those useless liquid denser than water from my eyes !!
"No.. I'm too busy to miss you "....finally I opened my mouth!! I wanted him to believe what I had just said !! He smiled again ... !! Poor me !! I can't even lie properly in front of him !!
" I miss you too " A voice was heard .. !!
Jenny ... No exaggeration , but yes , I did feel as if .. he said something that meant the world to me !! It soothed my soul
"I always knew that he cares ... He was worth the wait " my heart giggled and the above mentioned distance of 50 cm was reduced to 1/4th !!
"Why on earth would a guy miss a girl to this extent that he himself visited to see her !! Isn't it love ?? " I thought to myself with utmost gratitude to almighty !!
Jenny , that moment ...so Vulnerable and perfect ... felt as one of those feelings which people describe in novels so prevailingly... that you stop reading, lower the book and live the word for a moment !!
Finally I could confess how deeply I love him .. And for the first time .. He was ready to listen not only to my words but to my heart too!! I could sense the affection coming out from him..when he held my hand ... !! I could feel how buried were his emotions ..!!
It is truly said .. "boys hide it well.. When it comes to emotions " !!
Jenny , the boy who had refused to let my love enter his life 2 years back .... Was sitting just beside me .. With his eyes ready to say something ..!!
How come people don't believe in fairy tales.. ?? I had my tale ready to be told .... A perfect tale.. Just a sentence away !!
"Please say it or else my heart will need another pacemaker soon " .... I pleaded in silence !!
And finally , he spoke .... But before I could listen what I have ever craved for .. My friend woke me up for the morning 8:15 lecture !!
Jenny , that moment ...so Vulnerable and perfect ... felt as one of those feelings which people describe in novels so prevailingly... that you stop reading, lower the book and live the word for a moment !!
Finally I could confess how deeply I love him .. And for the first time .. He was ready to listen not only to my words but to my heart too!! I could sense the affection coming out from him..when he held my hand ... !! I could feel how buried were his emotions ..!!
It is truly said .. "boys hide it well.. When it comes to emotions " !!
Jenny , the boy who had refused to let my love enter his life 2 years back .... Was sitting just beside me .. With his eyes ready to say something ..!!
How come people don't believe in fairy tales.. ?? I had my tale ready to be told .... A perfect tale.. Just a sentence away !!
"Please say it or else my heart will need another pacemaker soon " .... I pleaded in silence !!
And finally , he spoke .... But before I could listen what I have ever craved for .. My friend woke me up for the morning 8:15 lecture !!
This story....nothing to say..keep going on pallo
ReplyDeleteThanks yaar
DeleteWow.. Lovely one.. Things often seem perfect in dreams..but sadly they are dreams.. :)
ReplyDeleteGood one.. Keep it up 😘
Very true .. Thanks re 😘😘😘
DeleteMa'am you really write inner content of heart...😊 ...Feeling great to feel it...
ReplyDeleteThank you tiger ☺☺
DeleteAwww... So cute and lovely it is.. I could imagine u waking up like the way u always used to meet me while I was in hostel.. U look so adorable and cutie pie even in my imagination.. ;-)
ReplyDeleteKeep going on my girl.. Your writings can be imagined like a movie going in front!!! Great work
Thank you so much ma'am 😘
DeleteSo nicely u described how pure love is...
ReplyDeleteThanks yaar ..
DeleteSahi likh gai beta 😉 good work Pallo...
ReplyDeleteThanks be ...
DeleteSahi likh gai beta 😉 good work Pallo...
ReplyDelete