As the new month of God janus begins, which demands transitions , I may not be Trying to CHANGE myself . . But there are those people whom I have hurt and said sorry to save my part , to the people who mean the most to me ,,, to the people who hold the deepest coverings of my heart !! For those "living blessings" I have a minute transition within me that I won't let them suffer for their love !! I won't let them say "it's ok" ... Because I won't create another fuss ..another heartbreak !!
-I was not ready with the selected broadcast list to send new year wishes to my contacts ... But I do have a list of few people who caused what is called a "Bowel movement" in my head and heart in the past years !! Those people , for sure , will never be given a chance to enter my inner peace with their black innocence ever again !!
- Not yet PROMISED myself to save my time and not to waste it ., .... But few days back , when I slowly turned back the pages of my life where I saw how high amount of time have I spent in explaining my every actions . ..every steps ..to the people who matter or to the people who needed the explaination !! But of all the losses , I count from this new fresh page ... I can see how important my time was ..!! The people who mattered would have still been there and people who asked for the explainations still need it for every action !! The time which I could have saved would have defined me as a better person ... A person with more life scores than I'm today !! And hence, it is high time to learn from the loss !!
- To be honest , I haven't PLANNED to save my money as the year starts ... But , I Have spent my last 10 day of several months with decreased quantity of milk in my tea and my eyebrows grown ugly !! So , I realized my wallet is a kind of home and it should never be left empty !!
-For the sake of new start, I am not DETERMINED to sit with my books daily ... but , when I closed back the door after my Viva session last month , I was not content .....I was unsatisfied with the performance I gave !! There was nothing which I could use as a weapon to fight back my guilt of not getting good with the books !! So, yes , I wanna be at least a moderate studious bird for the rest of my student Life !!
-
Yes... I'm not CELEBRATING this new year in particular ,I may not wear a new branded dress today but my soul is dressed in a new kind of flesh that has its own aura and fragrance much more happier than the previous one ..
You will receive a blank look from my side if you ask me about new year resolution as I didn't get time to set one .. and frankly I don't need one ....
But truly , without any resolution i'm very firmly resolved to remain resolute !!
I'm TAKING a totally edited , humanized & renovated human soul rinsing out all the diagnosed negativity to this next 12-months session of 21st century !!
Are you????
-I was not ready with the selected broadcast list to send new year wishes to my contacts ... But I do have a list of few people who caused what is called a "Bowel movement" in my head and heart in the past years !! Those people , for sure , will never be given a chance to enter my inner peace with their black innocence ever again !!
- Not yet PROMISED myself to save my time and not to waste it ., .... But few days back , when I slowly turned back the pages of my life where I saw how high amount of time have I spent in explaining my every actions . ..every steps ..to the people who matter or to the people who needed the explaination !! But of all the losses , I count from this new fresh page ... I can see how important my time was ..!! The people who mattered would have still been there and people who asked for the explainations still need it for every action !! The time which I could have saved would have defined me as a better person ... A person with more life scores than I'm today !! And hence, it is high time to learn from the loss !!
- To be honest , I haven't PLANNED to save my money as the year starts ... But , I Have spent my last 10 day of several months with decreased quantity of milk in my tea and my eyebrows grown ugly !! So , I realized my wallet is a kind of home and it should never be left empty !!
-For the sake of new start, I am not DETERMINED to sit with my books daily ... but , when I closed back the door after my Viva session last month , I was not content .....I was unsatisfied with the performance I gave !! There was nothing which I could use as a weapon to fight back my guilt of not getting good with the books !! So, yes , I wanna be at least a moderate studious bird for the rest of my student Life !!
-
Yes... I'm not CELEBRATING this new year in particular ,I may not wear a new branded dress today but my soul is dressed in a new kind of flesh that has its own aura and fragrance much more happier than the previous one ..
You will receive a blank look from my side if you ask me about new year resolution as I didn't get time to set one .. and frankly I don't need one ....
But truly , without any resolution i'm very firmly resolved to remain resolute !!
I'm TAKING a totally edited , humanized & renovated human soul rinsing out all the diagnosed negativity to this next 12-months session of 21st century !!
Are you????

Whaa!! dd kya to bhi likha hy aap ne really heart touching ❤❤❤ i loveπππ
ReplyDeleteππππ
ReplyDeleteNice Mam
ReplyDeleteNice Mam
ReplyDeleteThank you dear π
DeleteNiceπ
ReplyDeleteThanku
DeleteWow!! Nice one pallu πππ
ReplyDeleteThank you❤️
DeleteFirmly resolved to remain resolute!!����♀️
ReplyDeleteIt's niceπ. It's have a great thinking.ππ
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteNycπ
ReplyDeleteThankyou
DeleteThis is what we call the "inner content".. Good job!��
ReplyDelete❤️
DeletePretty ��
ReplyDeletewell written ma'am
Thank you dear π
Deleteπ©
ReplyDeleteπ
ππGreat!
π
"The people who mattered would have still been there and people who asked for the explainations still need it for every action !!"....
ReplyDeleteD best lines..!!
Keep it up dear.������