Saturday, 12 May 2018

MOTHER'S DAY

Woke up to the  voice of  someone talking to my mom... !! Oh .. i had a peaceful sleep ... and most importantly my body was not ill-postured...it was a perfect long -houred sleep  !
Damn.. I'm so hungry ...!! No worries.. mummy knows exactly what I like & when I want it !! So...I'll get my food before I'm done stretching my legs and arms !!

Mummy was sick few months back.. She used to vomit every morning  ...and was so weak and lethargic all the time. I now feel happy that she is healthy .. and eats a lot but to the notice...the food is always of my choice  !!  Thank you mummy ❤️

The other day ...I heard an aunt  asking my mom to go to watch some play.. to what she said "No" , as she had to take care of me !! Why Did she deny ?? I too had a chance to listen to the play .. whatever It was !!
Ok.. what else mothers are for ... They always say 'No' to anything  you would love to do !!๐Ÿ˜’

I woke up in the middle of one  winter night ... It was too cold.. I couldn't move my legs, I was probably  shivering..but before I could shout my mother covered me with a  quilt !! I felt too cozy !! I was amazed !!  What is she ?? Some angel ?? How does she know that I felt cold ?? By the way... I slept quickly because I know.. she never sleeps before me !!

I watch my mother writing something in her diary daily.. it's my gut feeling that she writes about me.. but what ??? I  wanna read!  May be .. she will give it to me on my birthday someday !! But the worst part is that.. I don't get any attention when she writes.. ! "I want you mom.. listen to me.. look at me ... Talk to me !!"  But all in vain ....!!  Hushhhh..  ๐Ÿ˜’

I Always hated Doctors.. but mom &  dad had a habit of taking me to them for some or the other excuse!! Needless to say.. " I'm completely fine" ... They will however take me to those white dress wearers !!
They keep instructing my mother about my health.. !! Don't you know mothers?? They give their whole part of routine to her child ... How can she be anyway wrong in taking care of me !!
By the way... Thanks doctor for being nice to my mother !! That's  what counts..  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Everyday.. when I feel little low.. my mother  caress me with her magical hands !! I wrap myself and feel her completely ... !That is where my world lies ... !! No one can provide you an experience of selfless love as deep as your mother !!  Everytime..I fall asleep in her warmth !!

I hate to admit... but i'm feeling sick today .. there is an immense physical  pressure on my head !! What is this.. ??why is this contraction all around..??  And why is mom not ok? What happened to her.. ? She is in massive  pain ... !!
She is screaming God .. will she be ok ??

After an hour ....

Due date it is ..they say... And here comes  the most  crushing news

  " I'm not allowed to live inside her womb anymore"  

Dear Mom,
I will never get to live at the safest place on earth again !! This outside world will never provide the warmth like you..!! I was more than blessed to be a part of you purely protected from any harm by you.. ! I'm afraid .. I may not survive there ... I may not be with you all the time.. !! I have no experience of another touch but you ! I  was a soul inside you and now I'll be a human being  . . Will Have a name !! This is all so new..i'm scared of leading a life!!

  It is me who is giving you so much pain.. I can never repay even a bit of what you already did for me!!
I LOVE YOU MOM !!

Happy Mother's​ day to all the mothers out there !! 

20 comments:

  1. You never fail to astonish me girl... But this time, you made me miss mommy so much...��.. very well written

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very heart touching & really wonderful lines....nice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another story that made me speechless..keep it on pallo :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! The best thing to end the night with.. Awesome one yaar.. Loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ❤❤❤ dd u have expressed every moments very nicely this story.it is really heart touching

    ReplyDelete
  7. Words nahi h kese feeling ko express kru mai...speechless...heartouching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Read it two times! Can't get better than this ....indeed a good writer you are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ma'am ๐Ÿ˜..it's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's just perfect๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ข

    ReplyDelete

Let's slow down !!

This 30-60seconds reel culture is taking too much from us. I find people losing interest halfway through conversations. Their minds wander i...