Wednesday, 7 March 2018

QUEENS without a CROWN

-It was paining , Yes her ear .."why did mumma ask that man to punch a hole in my ears !! And the very same man .. had no piercings in his own ears ....Why ?? How am I going to get benefitted by having a hole in my ears ?? " She thought ... !!
No one answered the question she  never asked !!

- As the puberty hit her  .. she got to feel a tremendous pain inside her lower tummy  ..." What? Blood? Every month? Through my vagina ? And what does this vagina mean by the way ?? I mean .. is that something inside my body ? And what if I die .. due to blood loss? Am I sick? Is that a disease ?  how will I survive ?it doesn't happen to boys...why? Use pads? Now what the heck is pad? How will I go to school? How will I even  walk ?That boy who was just 7  marks back to me in half yearly exams.. will definitely get a rank higher than me in annual exams  because i bleed every month  now ...and I'm kind of sick , I guess.. and inferior,I believe !!

- " Oops ... I was the one making the loudest noise ....look ! Teacher is having a stick in his hand.. I'm gonna  get the hardest hit today..Hitler is here with the weapon !! " she panicked !! But the teacher past walked her... and punished the guy behind her who had just accompanied her in the mischief ...with the sound of  stick touching the walls of the classroom !! To her luck-to-be-a-girl,  she was safe !!

- "Why did her mother ask her to play Holi in the close vicinty  ... And not to go too far !! She had warned her about those drunken morons roaming around on this festival !! "They may harm you " said the mother !! But these restrictions were not applicable to her brother ?? Why????????? " she Questioned herself !!

- With the adolescence knocking on her door ... the hair follicles got boosted up !! But there was something wrong ...  I mean.. those hair on her legs and hands .. they were not supposed to be there !! No, nobody asked her to get it waxed or laughed at her  ...  But they were  simply " not supposed to be there " !!  Boys had them too.. but  for them.. they were  "A mammalian sign meant to be  flaunted  " !!

And she grew up achieving ,learning & adapting  everything a human  of her age (irrespective of gender ) is expected to ,. Crossing the juvenile age !! yes, She is an adult now..  !!

Grown up enough to accept who 'SHE' is !!

- " I hardly have any maroon earring for my new top.. so better I should shop ... " She said irritatingly ..while  searching for a suitable earring in  her jewellery box full of artificial jewelleries  !!
What if someone asks her.. do you feel bad that your ears got pierced when in childhood and none of the men around you got that done  ?
" Earrings make her look extra beautiful.. and she is  very fond of them.. why will she feel bad ?

- " Hurry up !! We are already late for the college! " Her friend shouted as she woke up clutching her tummy with all the fingers as it was paining !!She got dressed up fastly  and ran to college !! The day was hectic ...it took her 10 long hours to finish off all the work !!  And finally when she managed to grab the bed at 1:30 AM ...  she remembered that she is on her periods !! "Ohhh... Yeah.. I'm down !! I forgot "
What if someone asks  about her being inferior to humans who don't bleed ?
She is proud of what God has made her !!Natural phenomenon can't pull her back ...   She is strongest of all !! Nobody can dare to call her weak or inferior !!

Needless to say ... But yeah .. don't you know ? she had  scored more than that boy in her annual exams back then in school too!!

- " Good Morning mummy ... Happy Holi !!  "  She talked to her mom.. over the phone !! As she ended the call, she noticed.. " Her mother didn't ask her to avoid going out " !! Nevertheless, she already had plans in the hostel and definitely won't go out..!!
What if someone asks about the "RESTRICTIONS " imposed on her back then ??
Why would anybody love to be prey to those drunken morons  ?? Even if there is least possibility .... Why would she take chance ? It is all about her safety ... And it is unfair to call it a restriction !!

We are brought up differently,  because we ARE different ...!! It was never a matter to be misunderstood !!
( Pseudo-feminists should be marking my words)

Every human being on this planet has an extra 9 months relationship with a woman.. so do I even need to tell you about a woman ?

You are alive because your mother fed you with an immortal nectar !!

Dear world ,
Don't just appreciate Mother Teresa if you have experienced a woman's care & Affection ...
Don't just praise  Rani Lakshmi bai .. if you have seen a woman fighting for rights without a sword
Don't just appreciate Mira if you have observed a girl falling for a guy !!
*Respect the serene souls around you !! These souls beautify the world !!

- No matter , If we are born with a silver spoon in our mouth , or born  to a  nutritionally deficient poor mother or born to parents who were expecting a boy ,,,
We are proud to be who we are....!!
We are proud to be..." A WOMAN" !!

Happy women's day to all the "QUEENS WITHOUT A CROWN"

16 comments:

  1. Yes i m Proud to be a woman😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every human being on this planet has an extra 9 months relationship with a woman.. so do I even need to tell you about a woman ?����������������������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every human being on this planet has an extra 9 months relationship with a woman.. so do I even need to tell you about a woman ?����������������������

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very bold reply to all the feminazis....loved this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome piece pallu.. Loved it.. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly a masterpiece!
    We have been nurtured in a way that we restrict ourselves for the sake of safety sovereignty and alot of more. Let's not disuse the femaleness instead create a world of humans,rather than men and women.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nd yes....this is the real inner content once again..:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gem it is.. outstanding work!! πŸ˜—

    ReplyDelete

Let's slow down !!

This 30-60seconds reel culture is taking too much from us. I find people losing interest halfway through conversations. Their minds wander i...